No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Saturday, June 20, 2009

One More Reason to Eradicate Breast Cancer

In this strange new world the whole family gets to go to the ultrasound of babies. Below is a picture of my grandaughter who will be born in late September. We call her Zebedee right now but I hope her name will change after she is born!






Courtney at 24 weeks!


Courtney ready for the ultrasound!


Cody, Ryan's brother and his girlfriend Sara, Corey & myself watch the ultrasound!



Courtney, Ryan (my son in law) and my sister, Faith, watching Zebedee who would not hold still!



Thanks to Brad for the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed that you had a grandbaby on the way! How very exciting. Courtney is absolutely glowing. I've never seen such accomodations for an ultrasound...a comfy bed in a room large enough to include your family. Things have changed dramatically since I had my babies. Enjoy every minute. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing that baby in there! I wonder who it will become? I love that you have this wonder-full thing happening in your family.

    ReplyDelete