No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Sentinel Node is Cancer Free!

I will post more info and details about the surgery tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and want you to know that you've done so much for me, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask...I sure do miss you and my best wishes for you and your family. Livestrong!

    ReplyDelete