No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Six Word Stories ... What's Yours?

I am loving these six words stories. More examples are posted under comments from May 28th!

7 comments:

  1. I love my cat. He disagrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle martinezJune 3, 2009 at 8:11 PM

    He and I. Pulled weeds. Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost job, supportive spouse, prayers answered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - I laughed so hard at Jamina's! Who is the he Michelle? Kellie - you is a love story - you should send to AARP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small world! Jamina and I worked together years ago! Good to see her adorable, smiling face on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gathering. Absorbing it in. Smiling now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. blue eyes. golden hair. my daughter.

    ReplyDelete