No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Check Back for Exciting Updates!

No news about times for tomorrow. The radiologist needs to study the MRI. They then call me back in to place a guide wire to help the surgeon get to the right spots. The placement of that might be today or tomorrow and the surgery tomorrow sometime depending on when they can place the guidewire.

Just a quick note. There is a chance that I will need a second surgery next week. A second surgery is dependant upon the pathology reports from tomorrow. Most surgeons have about 40% chance of needing to go back in, Dr. O'Neill runs about 20%. Let's hope that for once I can follow the crowd!

I will post updates on this later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment