No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change in Plans

Sadly, the MRI showed much more extensive cancer than orginally thought. I am being scheduled for an extensive MRI guided biopsy of both breasts at the Breast Center at Good Sam probably with Dr. Nino ( spelling?).

I doubt that will be until next week due to the holiday. This undoubtedly makes the surgery much more extensive... sigh.

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Pen,
    Do not despair! That is why they do all this diagnstic testing now so they can remove it all. It is still stage one, your right on top of this and the surgeon will remove all of it the first time. Try not be afraid of a mastectomy if it is necessary, you'll end of with great designer boobs and can wear a tang top braless! To me I feel it is a sign that you even had the mammogram early, most of us would have waited until after the trip...something greater is guiding you and will keep you safe.
    Keep positive With my love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy - Monday I was almost hyperventilating but now I am most worried about Corey - He is very stressed- unusual for a man who is always so happy - keep him in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen.....


    All shall be well
    And all shall be well
    And all manner of things shall be well.

    Be strong.....love you, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you big mama and I know you will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

    Love you Penny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete