No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Monday, July 20, 2009

Walk to the Edge

“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness.
Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.”
—Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey – author, speaker

Update: I am in Redondo and out of the 113 degree heat so that is a blessing. I seem to be having auto-immune symptoms, my mouth is filled with sores, I feel like I have pleurisy on the right side of my rib cage and I am tired. All that said I took a little walk along the beach today which I have not been able to do. I am embarrassed to say this in case anyone reads it in Phoenix but it was hot out there!

What a blessing it is to have something happen that reminds you of all that is important. My husband, my family, my friends, my work; all seem a little bit sweeter. The earth seems more important, the ocean a little bluer, time a more important commodity.

No comments:

Post a Comment