No Flowers Please!

I sincerely ask that no flowers be sent. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If you must make a special gesture, please donate a small sum to the Pat-the-Nurse fund at Northern Arizona University. This fund will help student nurses buy their books and it is a tax deduction for you!

Send to:
Northern Arizona Unversity
Pat-the-Nurse Scholarship Fund
C/O Connie Ott
PO BOX 15015
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here I Am!

Thanks to everyone for your emails and calls over the last few weeks as I returned to work. It has been hectic coping with the tiredness I felt the first week working and getting my youngest ready to go spend the year at a university in Germany. This morning I sent Ali off to Konstanz by way of Washington D.C. and then Zurich. Courtney is busy awaiting the birth of her daughter and Corey and I are looking forward to a nice bike ride this weekend and another sailing lesson.
I hope to have time to continue my breast cancer primer and work on blog weekly in the weeks to come.
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment